(p)415-678-7403 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian C. Schaller joined InfoLawGroup as Counsel in February 2015. Brian focuses his practice on interactive entertainment, privacy, technology transactions, advertising, marketing, and social media. Brian brings with him experience working with prominent new media and entertainment companies. Before joining InfoLawGroup, Brian was at a Los Angeles based firm where he represented startups and interactive companies including the virtual reality company Oculus VR as it was being acquired by Facebook for 2 billion dollars. Brian also held positions at Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), Disney Interactive, and NUVOtv.
Brian is a leader of professional associations, including Chair of the Association of Media and Entertainment Counsel (AMEC) Emerging Leaders Advisory Board and a Syllabus Committee Member of the USC-BHBA Institute on Entertainment Law and Business. Having experience in television and the Internet prior to becoming an attorney, Brian understands both the legal and business needs of our clients. Brian speaks Mandarin Chinese and Spanish, which he learned while living in Taipei, Taiwan and Mexico City.
- Interactive Entertainment
- Advertising, Marketing and Promotions
- Social Media
- Chair, The Association of Media & Entertainment Counsel (AMEC) Emerging Leaders Advisory Board
- Syllabus Committee Member, USC-BHBA Institute on Entertainment Law and Business
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
Previous Leadership Positions
- Chair, IP, Internet and New Media Section, Beverly Hills Bar Association (2013-2015)
- Board of Governors, Beverly Hills Bar Association (2012-2015)
- University of Southern California Law School, J.D. 2010
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California – Judicial Extern, Hon. Ronald S.W. Lew, 2009
- USC Intellectual Property and Technology Law Clinic – Clinical Intern, 2008-2009
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., Chinese Studies, 1995