Chamber Global and Chambers USA 2018 have released their new rankings and InfoLawGroup is once again recognized for Media and Entertainment in Illinois, with two of our partners, Justine Gottshall and Jamie Rubin, being highlighted. Ms. Gottshall was also ranked nationally by Chambers Global and USA for privacy. We, of course, want to thank our clients for the positive feedback received.
Per Chambers Global and USA, our team is lauded for being “an innovative boutique firm dedicated to resolving cutting-edge media, entertainment and technology issues on behalf of content producers, distributors, marketers and third-party platforms. Also well versed in privacy and cybersecurity.”
Clients told Chambers Global:
- The firm is “very practical and accessible. The team understands business issues and doesn’t over-lawyer matters. They evaluate risks in an efficient manner.”
- The lawyers are “very accessible” and “they know the answers when you ask.”
And when describing specific InfoLawGroup lawyers, clients told Chambers Global:
- “Justine made an effort to understand the nuances of our business.” Another interviewee said: “She is proactive and raises issues in ways that allow us to address them before they become a problem.”
- Ms. Gottshall’s knowledge of privacy issues is “completely up to date. “You can take the most obscure questions to her because she is a walking encyclopedia.”
- Mr. Rubin “understands the business and gives us practical advice.”
Clients also said that Mr. Rubin “helps us understand how to move forward and find solutions. He is well versed on content creation and distribution issues across different areas, including digital, film, TV and live entertainment.”
“He is always helpful, regardless of whether it is a complicated issue or a quick question,” says a client. Justine Gottshall is “known for her privacy work,” say market sources. She also handles data security and technology matters, as well as advertising issues.
About Chambers Global 2018
Chambers Global covers over 190 countries across the world and also includes Region-wide and Global-wide sections. Each jurisdiction features one or more practice areas. It ranks leading law firm networks around the world, by region and practice area. Chambers Global is published annually in February. In addition, information, such as mergers or lawyer moves, is kept up-to-date on the website throughout the year.
About Chambers USA 2018
Chambers USA covers all the states in the USA. Law firms that have a national presence are also ranked in our Nationwide tables (which focus on those firms that are the country’s best in their respective areas of practice). In every state we rank the leading law firms in at least four areas of law: Corporate / Commercial, Labor & Employment, Litigation, and Real Estate. In most states we cover more than four areas of law, so that the guide overall covers 45 different practice areas on a state and national level. Rankings at state-level are based upon the location in which a firm or lawyer practices regardless of where the clients, deals, and cases take place.